Go Green with SonyView VOT 125 PC Mini
With the air dense of green talks and lowering carbon footprints, it is no wonder if new greener products are launched every other day. Are you also concerned about the increasing green-house gases in our atmosphere and wish you could do something about it? SonyView has introduced an eco-friendly gadget VOT 125 PC Mini which it touts to be energy-saver.
- SonyView has designed a slim and trim device while keeping in perspective a space-saving, green design model. At 1.5 inches x 5.1 inches x 4.5 inches you can expect this gadget to reduce the workstation clutter. PC Mini comes with a mount kit using which you can mount it at the back of your LCD monitor. It is ideal for organizing your office or home work-table.
- VOT 125 makes use of a range of ultra-low power Intel ULV processors, and thus consumes up to 90% less power. You can reduce your carbon footprint by using this device which is especially designed as an energy efficient green solution to PCs.
- The PC Mini offers ‘high performance and flexible computing in a compact package’. You can enjoy high efficiency of this device although its size may make you wonder about its capabilities.
- This petite device has up to 90% less plastic than other similar devices. As a result you will find less of cables too.
- VOT 125 has 2GB RAM, 250GB hard drive, four USB 2.0 ports, DVI / HDMI output and 3 card readers. It is a perfect adaptable computer solution for you.
- The SonyView PC Mini has Windows® 7 installed on it. It enables a smooth transition for your business from Windows XP or Vista to Windows 7 which has a host of features under one roof.
SonyView VOT 125 PC Mini provides you with a compact, energy saving solution for your business as well as your home. By using this smart green device you can contribute to the Earth’s environment and be one of those with a green conscience.