Plantronics Explorer 395 – Discover Low-Cost Bluetooth Headset
Has your social circle increased off late? Whether because of friends or clients of your start-up business, do you spend a few hours daily on your mobile phone? Are you planning to buy a Bluetooth headset for keeping your hands free, to do certain other things too, while talking? As a first-time user, you can think about Plantronics Explorer 395 which will be very easy on your pocket at just $49.95!
Yes, you read that correct. The pioneer in personal audio communications has launched this amazingly low priced device as an entry-level headset for specifically first-time users without major compromises with the basic technology.
- Explorer 395 being a Plantronics product is compact and stylish with an ergonomical design for a comfortable fit. The plastic ear-loop is a 3 point swivel and the contoured ear-tip offers a simple and stable wearing experience for either ear.
- Combined with reliability, this headset delivers ease of use through its dedicated buttons – volume, power on/off and call answer/end.
- At just 11 grams, this light-weight device features microphone placement and Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology for an improved in-bound audio. DSP reduces noise, echo and wind distortion. You can easily talk while on a street in a jam!
- The Explorer 395 along with great audio quality offers you with universal compatibility. It includes the Plantronics’ QuickPair technology whereby connecting to any Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone is fast and easy (without having to enter the PIN in some cases). Can you ask for more, when on the very first boot the headset automatically goes into pairing mode?
- On a single charge the headset’s battery life is 5 hours of talk-time and 7 days when in standby mode.
- The slide on/off switch facilitates the use of this device by preserving battery life between calls.
- The rest of the features are pretty basic with the usual answering, ending and rejecting calls, last number redial, a battery indicator, call waiting support, and call transfer from headset to phone and the other way round.
Undoubtedly Plantronics has given a breather to those who wish to experience a Bluetooth headset without investing a huge amount. Explorer 395 fits the model which goes by the phrase – what you pay for is what you get! The technology used may be the same, but it is no match to the standards of headsets produced by Plantronics. After having said so, being a beginner, you can clearly utilize this headset provided you avoid crowded or noisy places. So, give it a try, and you can bet it, you won’t be disappointed.