LG Watch Phone – Phone Compressed in a Wrist Watch
Does the heading sound weird? Let me simplify. Does your girlfriend never turn up on time for the movie? She often forgets to carry her mobile phone along and you keep calling her foolishly? How about gifting her the snazzy new LG Watch Phone? No, don’t wait for her birthday. Just go ahead and buy the trendy gadget which may seem like a wrist watch on the face of it, but it functions like a cell phone!
Connect to the World through Watch Phone
The LG-GD910, commonly known as LG’s Watch Phone, is a quad-band 3G enabled wonder gadget. LG’s high-end technology has brought forward the ready-to-sell miniature phone in a watch. At first glance, this piece of exclusive jewelry seems to be another classy time piece, but in reality it is a highly sophisticated communication device having some real marketable features.
- This thin 13.9mm gadget cannot fool you with its size, because the elegant tempered glass screen measuring 1.43 inch (diagonally) allows you to do whatever you want to on the phone’s screen. The metal casing and two strap variants-leather or carbon fiber- make for it to be a comfortable wear with adjustable band.
- The touch screen user-interface enables the user to tap on the screen and get the desired results. Easy-to-use T9 keypad for texting and screen for dialing contact numbers rule out the need for a stylus.
- There are three buttons on the side of the Watch Phone – Talk, Clear and End.
- LG-GD910 is the first phone in the world which is 3G HSDPA compatible for Video Telephony, and is GSM network capable. These features enable a high-speed data transmission.
- The LG Watch Phone comes with a Bluetooth headset. The stylish stereo Bluetooth compliments the built-in music player. There is speakerphone too available in the device.
- A built-in camera serves the purpose of video conferencing. Yes, this tiny thing is placed on the top right hand corner.
- Some other cool features of this phone include voice recognition for looking up contact information, and text-to-speech feature which reads out the text messages to you.
No, don’t be scared of those rain showers as you can fearlessly flaunt that water-proof watch! LG has indeed worked hard to introduce the Watch Phone as a sensational piece of technology which can serve as an appropriate gift and a two-in-one utility gadget.