Logitech Harmony One – Single Remote for all Devices
Do you have six remotes for six different devices at home? One for the TV, second for DVD player, another for music system, still another for lighting system, and so on and so forth! Why to boggle your head with so many of them? Logitech has come to your rescue with a series of universal remote controls, and Harmony One Advanced Universal Remote is the best of all.
Logitech’s wonder remote, with advanced features, has been rated as the best universal remote available in the market by CNET TV review.
- Screen: The user-friendly Harmony One has a one-touch, activity-based control, fully colored 2.2 inch capacitive touchscreen. The screen enables you to select activities, devices, custom buttons and help information just at the touch of your fingertips.
- Battery: There is a Lithium-ion rechargeable battery which lasts upto a week on a single recharge. Additionally, a docking station accompanies the remote which plugs in the wall. Every time you put the remote on the station, the dock recharges the battery preventing you from removing the battery.
- Operates 15 Devices: The Harmony One universal remote can control 15 audio, video and gaming console devices. It can operate 255 commands and you can setup multiple activities for your devices which have an IR remote. Moreover, the extra buttons provided on the remote can be used to program desired actions absent on the Harmony One.
- Design: The remote has 39 back-lit buttons along with the large enough touchscreen. The buttons are made of hard plastic which do not wear-off easily. Logitech has designed the remote ergonomically by grooving the back side to facilitate an easy left-hand or right-hand grip.
- Online Support: The USB port provided in the remote enables you to connect to the internet and install software from Logitech’s website which provides with an extensive database of 5000 brands and 225,000 devices. Even if your device is no where in that list, online help supports to add respective instructions on your remote. To top it all, the Harmony One software is compatible with Windows and MAC OS X!
With Logitech’s Harmony One you need not look for rarely used remote controls in drawers and then wait for their recharging to get over. Infact, you can set the order of priority in which you generally use your devices and just enjoy the home theatre setup or your Logitech Squeezebox Touch at the touch of a finger.