Does Microsoft’s Arch Touch Mouse Offer Comfort?
Microsoft has tried its creativity with computer peripherals too. This time once again it is a mouse that is doing rounds of discussion on the internet. No, not the rodent, but the real Microsoft’s Arch Touch Mouse for a better mousing experience. This device is yet not out in the market for sale, but is already attracting a lot of attention. Check out the following features before you get to gaze at the real product.
Credit goes to a German online store which posted pictures of the much-hyped Microsoft’s new mouse. It hasn’t been officially launched yet, but Microsoft does agree to its existence.
The device seems a piece of art from a distance. Its black curvature makes it look robust and stylish. The arching design provides comfort to your palm, and acts as a palm rest, thereby accentuating a comfortable fit in your hand. Moreover, Microsoft’s Arch Touch Mouse tends to flatten out too for easy storage and transportability.
- Microsoft’s mouse not only sports unconventional looks, but also features touch-based scrolling. The scroll wheel in between the buttons has been replaced with a sensor.
- For 2.4GHz wireless connectivity the mouse also has an ultra-compact nano-transceiver that connects in your laptop USB port easily.
- Using the BlueTrack technology, Arch Touch Mouse can track most of the surfaces.
- Above the scroll sensor is a battery level indicator.
- Microsoft will launch its arched mouse with single-touch functionality initially, but a multi-touch upgrade can be expected as well.
- This device is portable and you can pack it up in your bag for an enjoyable journey.
You can keep your eyes wide open, and your ears opened for an announcement sooner than later about the unveiling of the Microsoft’s Arch Touch Mouse. It appears to be a classy gadget ready to be accepted by one and all. With decent features and dashing shape, it is bound to win many a geeky hearts.