Nintendo 3DS – Addictive Handheld Game Console
Did you ever imagine playing 3D games on a handheld console, and that too without 3D glasses? Nintendo has introduced an innovative gadget in the guise of 3DS which is capable of performing added activities than just serving you as a game console producing 3D effects.
The 3DS has two displays – the LCD 3.53 inch top screen enabling 3D view with 800x240p resolution and another LCD 3.02 inch touch-screen with 320x240p resolution.
The top screen creates an illusion of depth and produces stereoscopic 3D effect without glasses. You need to stare at it hard without moving your eyes around to get them accustomed to the screen. The moment your eyes stray, you will have to train them again to enjoy the captivating effect. In fact 3D Depth Slider allows you to adjust the required 3D effect too.
With the stereo speakers positioned to the right and the left of the top panel, you can play 3D games to your heart’s satisfaction.
Three VGA Camera
Nintendo 3DS has 3 VGA camera with a resolution of 0.3 mp each. Two of them are placed on the outside of the device through which you can click 3D photos. The third camera is above the top screen, and it faces the player.
- Something that intrigues you most apart from playing 3D games on this portable console is that it has 3D movies playback ability too! Moreover, it enables you to record 3D video content.
- This gadget has embedded microphone, a ‘Slide Pad’ that enables 360 degree analog input, accelerometer, and gyroscope which together make playing games a delightful experience.
- Just imagine that you can play games with your friends over the internet through this amazing device. It has Wi-fi capabilities which enable it to receive data from the internet even in sleep-mode.
- Nintendo 3DS game card comes with 2GB data capacity.
- The handheld console may support an e-reader app as well.
- It is believed to be backward compatible with the Nintendo DS series software.
All you have to do is to wait for another year for this game console. It will change the way you watch 3D movies. You can still enjoy a long journey along with the portable Nintendo 3DS. By the end of March next year, the gadget is sure to grip you by exciting imagination.